Friday, March 30, 2007

Inspirations All Around Me!

Ladies,
I apologize for being a bit slow to get out my schedule of classes to everyone. I hope to get that out by the end of next week. It has been such a fascinating week already. I can't say that I'm ever going to miss working outside the home again.

Last night I went to a fabulous inspiration night at Angela's house and now I am just bursting with even more ideas. Angela outdid herself with so many great techniques and the Lemon Butter Gooey Cake was fabulous!!!!

Monday the kids played in the sprinklers until they were icky muddy messes and today they have run around with pillowcases and blankets pinned around their necks for superhero capes. I have to say they have put on a real spectacle for me to watch this week. What a blessing that they are at the age to enjoy each other so much!

Anyway, for the first time the clock does not seem to chase me down each and every hour, and I am feeling so much more at ease with my To Do List this week. I have had so many ideas I am not sure there are enough weekends to hold them all, so I may be polling to see if some people might enjoy an evening class every once in a while. I am specifically planning a Scrapbooking for Beginners class, a Watercoloring techniques class, a Stamp-a-stack card class, and my Christmas Card Club idea is still being ironed out. So many crafts, so little time.

Please let me know if you are interested in something specific and I will be happy to tailor something for your needs. Everyone have a great weekend and keep me posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment