Monday, May 21, 2007

Scrap Maps or Page Maps

Ok, ladies after a successful scrapbooking blitz for National Scrapbooking Month, I hope everyone is feeling a little less overwhelmed by their pile of pictures. I personally found having a multitude of pages available very refreshing and believe I am going to start building pages in multiple sets from now on, just to alleviate any backlog I may create in the future. (Now that DH has a new camera (read: toy), I can see the future backlog already coming my way.)

As promised I have loaded all 6 sets of pages above so you can check them out to finish any last details. I am really excited about everyone becoming comfortable with the concept of Scrap Maps or Page Maps b/c the new Fall/Winter SU catalog is going to offer sets of papers that are a great mix of patterns but all one color (Certainly Celery for example) so you could VERY easily build an entire scrapbook without worrying if your colors "work". Also don't forget to use the Scraptitude Color Combo link when you get stuck on a color scheme. The creator (who's name has completely escaped me at the moment) is a genius! How thoughtful of them to share with all of us.

The Page Maps I used to start this blitz had big circles but I chose to use the Doodle This stamp set b/c I love it!! I could have just as easily used a large punch or placed my favorite SU image there instead. Pick your favorites and feel free to use every maps as a guide to spark your creative juices!

No comments:

Post a Comment