Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a hoot!

Ok, I know a 1 yr old has no idea what is going on half the time really, but I have to brag that my DD just put little fisher price baby Jesus from the Nativity set into her much larger scale grocery buggy to give Jesus a ride. She unloaded the whole buggy just to give him a stroll around the house all by himself. Maybe this mother is delirious but I'd like to believe Sunday School is really making a big impact already!

And in our family tradition my DS is already pouring over the latest learning toy catalog circling everything he'd like for his birthday this year. I have such fond memories of my little brother pouring over the Sears Christmas catalog for months refining his list. He was methodical about it at a very young age. He'd spend months weighing the positive and negatives of each possibility. So while I don't worry about DS's list until about two weeks before his birthday, I like to take note of the few items that always make the cut.

Yesterday I also talked to DS about getting rid of some stamp sets so we would have more room for some new sets. It took some talking out for him to understand completely but after a few minutes, he was ready to give up all MY sets to ensure he will be able to get all the new sets he's coveting. So nice of him, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment