Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Catalog Catch-up

Ok, so I'm a bit behind on posting these days. I admit it, I've been distracted. We went to the beach for vacation and now I'm in the countdown for my children and husband's birthdays/parties. No excuse, but there it is. I have also been PATIENTLY waiting to see the new Harry Potter movie for DH's birthday dinner, and we've already had to postpone once. I do not plan to stay calm much longer though!

Below is a cute bookmark card my son made for his dad's birthday. By using the scoring tool I've scored where the bookmark can be detached from the card. DS painted his Circus Train for dad with the Watercolor Crayons. Nice job for a little kid, right? So if his efforts turn out this well, just think of what you can do with a pack of Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painters. This is a really cute idea for packaging kids' art in smaller formats that family can use and enjoy for ages. So think about this format for birthday cards and even holidays.

I have not spent too much time playing with my new catalog goodies (as many are still on the way), but I have found I love Pick a Petal, if only for the lady bug. I really like the new In-Colors the more I use them too. Purely Pom is a great color! One of these days I will get to making the flowers but right now the ladybug is a fave.



No comments:

Post a Comment