Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I deserve Mother's Day

Today was a zoo adventure with the kids and even though I am still pink and painful from my gardening/sunscreen fiasco on Monday, we had a good time. Everyone is sacked out now in exhaustion. Yeah Zoo! I have also discovered there is a RHINO ENCOUNTER at our zoo where you can actually touch them. DS will be elated. He's wanted to ride one since he first saw them four years ago. I definitely deserve Mother's Day for this one!!! DD enjoyed the beavers this time. They were easy for her to see in the kids cover and it was so cute when she said "I dunno" with disbelief when I asked her where the beaver went when it dove under the water. Our year membership is worth it's weight in gold baby!

I have also been compiling for the scrapbooking blitz this month and I am getting really excited. The colors are beautiful and I haven't found a layout I don't love yet. So there is the slight possibility I might actually catch up on all my scrapbooking this month. Granted the chance is slight but I choose to dare to dream! DH bought a new camera this week, so I expect a new influx of photos asap. Realistically my chance to catch up is probably now or never.

I have decided to commit to pre-making 12 scrapbooking pages at least every other month in prep for all the photos we constantly take of the kids. Surely being able to pop them in a page at anytime will help me get organized finally. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment