Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Daydreams



Ok, so my brain has been on hiatus for a little while it seems. I appear to have developed ADHD now that I am staying at home with the kids. I have a million different ideas and projects and only 5 minutes of attention span to do them in...not a good combo!

I am very excited about the new catalog scheduled for release on July 1st! While I am trying to prepare myself to say goodbye to all my beloved retiring stamps, I am itchy to see the complete Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog. There is so much buzz about what MIGHT be in it or what WON'T be in it, that I am ready to SEE it and find out for myself. I have heard talk of so many great items that I hate to utter any of them for fear of jinxing the whole deal. But ladies, get excited! There is so much to look forward to and so little time before all will be revealed!!!

I sent out a set of these cards above and had the most fun coloring in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I have to suggest that if you don't have at least one full color family set, there is never a better time to stock up. I have heard the saying that either you like to stamp in color, or you like to color in your stamps. I'd have to say I am a color-in-er for sure.

Here's hoping this summer is finding you well and rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment